Thank you for helping improve our facilities and grounds. Current projects include:
- Landscaping clean-up, dead tree removal, and lawn care.
- Cascadian Rooms 1-11 and lobby are being remodeled to match the lovely interior improvements done to rooms 12-30.
- The Mount Baker Cabin roofs have been pressure washed and cleaned.
- Plans to re-pave the circle drive in front of the Program Center and Cedar Lodge has begun. Included in the project are changes to the interior parking lot, commonly called “staff parking.” Through landscaping and better definition of parking spaces, this will increase parking, create a simpler lay-out, and beautify the grounds.
- Reroofing Cedar Lodge dining room and one staff cottage will be done later this year.
- The High Ropes Challenge Course improvements have been made! The improvements allow us to increase capacity while providing exceptional experiences to each participant.
Through our generous donors and volunteers, these improvements provide a place where people feel cared for and experience a place of beauty and refreshment.Add a comment
Here is what you helped accomplish at Warm Beach Camp
- The Program Center Auditorium has received acoustic treatment on the stage plus a complete interior painting.
- Cascadian Lodge Rooms 1-11 and the Lobby are being remodeled.
- The Mini Lodge lobbies are receiving new cabinets and sinks.
- New floor treatment in the kitchen was completed in January
- Cascadian remodel of the lobby and rooms 1-11 begins in February
- Program Center Auditorium stage walls will be painted and prepped for sound absorbing acoustic panels in February
- New set of ovens were ordered for the kitchen in January
- New cabinets were ordered for Glacier and Whistler Mini Lodge lobbies in January
- One Mt Baker deck was replaced in November