July 31 - August 4, 2019
Grow together… play together… be together.
Family Camp is a special time when people of all ages come together to relax, renew and reconnect with God and each other. The schedule is relaxed with a variety of options to provide the freedom to create an experience that is as laid-back or action-packed as each family chooses. For kids and adults alike, Family Camp is a memorable time that is likely to be evident throughout the year.• Age group sessions are offered in the morning and evening.
• A variety of fun activities for the whole family fill the afternoon.
• Special evening activities conclude the day.
“We really used this time to reconnect and reset as a family. We heard God’s call for us… Family Camp did not disappoint and we treasure this time.” – past attendee
Family Camp offers activities for kids and adults to have fun together, try new things, and be challenged if you choose. You will have opportunities to experience:
- Train Rides
- Softball, basketball and tennis
- Horseback Trail Rides*
Requirements: Ages 7+ | Children under age 10 must ride with paid adult rider | Riders must not exceed weight of 200 lbs and need to be able to walk on their own.
- High ropes course* (age 12+)
- Climbing tower* (age 7+)
- Miniature golf and disc golf
- BB guns and archery
- Saturday family picnic and BBQ
* Activities with Extra Fee
In addition to all the regular activities, youth ages 12-18 will have their own separate activities designed just for them, including:
- Music and worship
- Special morning and evening programming
- Swimming pool parties and other special activities
- Rec activities, games, and much more!