Once you work with your Warm Beach Camp guest services associate to secure facilities for the date you want, the reservation system is quite simple.
- Your reservation will be secured with a deposit.
- Contract Packet is produced by Warm Beach Camp and sent to you.
- Once you receive your packet, review your contract, event guidelines and price sheets. Please contact your Guest Service Associate immediatly if there are any inaccuracies.
- If the information in your Contract Packet is accurate, you will sign and return a copy of your contract to your Guest Services Associate.
- Next you will need to contact your organization's insurance carrier and request a Certificate of Liability Insurance to be sent to Warm Beach Camp (see contract for details).
- Four to six weeks prior to your event, Warm Beach Camp will mail a 30-day Planning Packet to you which will include meeting room assignments.
- Your contract specifies a tentative and a final count date by which you will contact our Guest Services Department with attendance (part time and full time), meeting room set-up requirements, and any other event planning needs.
For more information about available dates, prices, and event planning assistance, please send a message to the Guest Service Department or call at 800-228-6724.